Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Dishcloth Goodies Are Here!!!!!!

Seriously I do not know how I resisted opening my dishcloth swap package last night. I woke up really early this morning and the first thing I did was rip it open. Great wrapping and taping job! When I opened up the colorful box I found inside so many wonderful goodies. My swap pal Alaina totally spoiled me. There were two dishcloths-one seed stitch and the other an adorable sun (I love yellow!), pretty stitch markers and row marker, amazing smelling soap (will be used tonight), initial "J" sticky notes, cucumber body lotion, an awesome dishcloth pattern book, a skein of coton yarn (in jewel colors!), candles, scrapbooking stickers (Yippee!) and the neatest buttons made from deer antlers. Thank you so much Alaina. You are so sweet and thoughtful. I absolutely adore everything. She also made me the sweetest card. I love your stamp! This package was so worth the wait overnight. Oh and I almost forgot but I can't imagine why since I have already eaten four, the best candy in the world, Toblerone!


Thanks again Alaina and I wish you a wonderful upcoming school year. Only a couple more days left of summer for both of us! Where did the summer go?

4 comments:

Protagitron said...

What a lovely package! I love how all the colours of the items complement each other. Your dishes will be spoiled.

Alaina said...

Thanks for your kind comments. I had a lot of fun "getting to know you" through your blog - and shopping for you. I hope your school year is a good one. Enjoy those last few days of vacation.

~Dog Days Swap Pal

Anonymous said...

What a great package!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for my lovely box. Everything you gave me was just perfect. I have been really busy, but will post on my blog soon. I couldnt find an e-mail address, so I had to write you here. Thanks again!!