I have seen this on numerous blogs and I always find it fascinating.
1.I have taught kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.
2.I am a Reading Specialist and have taught grades K through 5.
3. I am going to teach 3rd grade in the fall.
4. I was a graphic designer for 3 years.
5. I played field hockey in college and high school.
6. I studied abroad in London my junior year in college.
7. I worked at Premier Magazine across from the Foster's sign in Piccadilly.
8. I have travelled to France, Spain, Belgium, and Ireland.
9. My husband is from a really small town in Ireland.
10. I have never met my father in law in Ireland.
11. I was born on St. Nicholas Day.
12. I love basil and mozzarella sandwiches.
13. I learned to knit when I was 7 by a neighbor on Cape Cod. I made a scarf. Typical.
14. I have spent every summer of my life on Cape Cod.
15. My best memory of the Cape was taking walks on the beach at 6 in the morning with my dad and brother. Eating chocolate donuts and chocolate milk.
16. I have a little brother that is a somewhat famous artist in New York.
17. My brother was on MTV a few weeks ago for an art contest.
18. My husband and I got engaged after being together for two weeks. Crazy I know but it worked for us.
19. On some important documents my name is Jill-Ann and some first name Jill middle name Ann
20. I love summer vacation.
21. I love working 185 days a year.
22. I won a fishing derby when I was young.
23. I tried out for tennis in high school and I didn't make the team.
24. I went to Catholic School for 12 years. Torture!
25. I burned my uniform on the last day of school.
26. I live in Juicy Couture sweatsuits.
27. I dyed my hair dark brown for a change last year after being blond my whole life.
28. My confirmation name is Naomi.
29. My initials before I was married were JANE now they are JANB.
30. I had a serious crush growing up on Mark Walburg. I live right near the house he grew up in.
31. Bobby Brown went to the school I currently teach at.
32. I went on a cruise once and will NEVER go again. I was soooo sick.
33. My mom is one of my best friends.
34. I have made about 20 open Nantucket baskets and 4 Nantucket basket purses.
35. I collect jadeite.
36. I have china for 18.
37. My favorite color is blue.
38. I love sailing.
39. I wish I didn't enjoy candy as much as I do.
40. My favorite summer foods are steamers, lobster and oysters.
41. My favorite winter foods are stews, corned beef and cabbage, and lasagna.
42. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
43. Last year I dressed up as Little Miss Muffet.
44. I own a tee shirt that says "Free Paris"
45. Provincetown is one of my favorite places to shop. Great jeans, Juicy, shoes, etc.
46. I was married in a chapel in Vegas. Elvis was not there!
47. My husband's family flew from Ireland to Las Vegas for our wedding.
48. I love living near the ocean.
49. My school has an ocean view. (only in the winter)
50. I drive a jeep. I love Jeeps.
51. I love Magners Cider in a pint glass with ice.
52. My first job was on a farm picking strawberries. I earned $100 and have never come close to working as hard as on the farm in my whole life.
53. I scooped ice cream on the cape.
54. I worked at Christine's waittressing. "Oh what a night as Christine's" It is closed.
55. I won a dance contest at Jason's in Dennisport.
56. I had a fake ID from Connecticut until I turned 21.
57. I love Irish chocolate. Roses, Buttons, etc.
58. I try really hard to restrain from biting my nails.
59. I hate to write and clam up whenever asked to write something. Hopefully this blog will help me.
60. I live in "Southie"
61. I love Ireland and hope to live in a little cottage by the sea when I am old.
62. I am a nervous wreck about traveling to Ireland and meeting all of my husband's childhood friends.
63. I am going to Turks and Cacaos for Christmas this year.
64. Knitting relaxes me.
65. I always order a medium regular from Dunkin Donuts.
66. I love to cook. especially soups.
67. I enrolled in a Master's degree program during one of the worst times in my life and it was one of the best things I have ever done.
68. My best friend was in the Miss America pageant. I was always so envious. She is now a reported on tv.
69. I didn't really want to be a teacher when I was little. I wanted to be an art director.
70. I was a vegetarian for 2 years. I fell off the wagon on Thanksgiving. Turkey is so yummy.
71. I love the Red Sox.
72. I despise the Yankee's
73. I can't sleep with any lights on.
74. I would love to move to the west coast someday.
75. I am always get nervous when I visit a new yarn shop for the first time.
76. I tried snowboarding and determined that I am a failure.
77. I hate spinach and zucchini.
78. I used to love going to summer camp as a kid.
79. I went to one in New Hampshire and Cape Cod.
80. I have a shell necklace made by someone on Niihau, an island off the coast of Kauai.
81. My wedding band is the russian wedding band from Cartier. My husband has the same one.
82. I read the Yarn Harlot regularly.
83. I met the Yarn Harlot once in Grafton, MA.
84. I have 5 LYS that I frequent. They are all less than 10 miles from my house.
85. I have gone skiing in Canada and almost every mountain in New England.
86. I taught skiing lessons in high school.
87. I pieced a quilt by hand but haven't finished quilting the top.
88. I love swimming in the ocean.
89. I got the chicken pox in 8th grade.
90. My husband has the most adorable irish brogue.
91. I slept with two snoopies for my whole life.
92. I have the cutest black pomerianian named "tucket"
93. I want another dog and I will name it "vegas" or "vineyard"
95. My dog has been with me during the hardest years of my adult life.
96. At one point in my life I moved 6 times in two years.
97. I love where I live now and finally feel settled.
98. I am so blessed that my parents have always been there for me and supported me through all of the adversity I have faced in my young adult life.
99. I can't wait to be a mom. Maybe sometime in the next year or two.
100. I don't know what I would have done without knitting. I probably wouldn't have any fingernails left.