Saturday, October 13, 2007

Haven't posted in a while...

so here's what has been going on.

Went to Newport with my mom, went cannoeing in Maine with the darling Pete, and visited my brother in New York.
Don't worry I have been knitting up a storm...pics to come tomorrow. Lot's of goodies. Baby sweaters, shawls, scarves for Fran and Angeline, and socks for Daddy in Ireland.

Newport Mansions.


Pete and I on the rope swings in Maine.



Pete in New York....with his new girlfriend-she can't talk and doesn't knit.


Top of the Empire State Building


My little brother. Check the New York Magazine tomorrow-his painting is in it!


one of his paintings.



AND FINALLY!!!! as of October 11, 2007 Pete is no longer an alien!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Pete!

His new girlfriend could use some time in the sun :)

quality inspection china said...

hahaha.... what you said julie... same here....

racism articles said...

Koooooool , very impressive , specially those jumps -----> nice and interesting felt after watching ur pics

Pakistan Telecom said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the awesome work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Oracle Trainings in Pakistan said...

Very Nice Post , i really like your idea. Why don't you come to visit me?

Anonymous said...

Story, i enjoyed sharing this.